3 - 5 years
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OPTICAL INDUSTRY. OfficeMate/Examwriter experience preferred.
Looking for an enthusiastic, upbeat, team player to join a very busy patient-oriented optometric practice in Scottsdale. Person in current front-office position is retiring after 12+ years. Although the position will officially become available on March 1, 2020, we want to allow time for some training while the current staff member is here.
- We are looking for someone who is warm, friendly, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task. MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OPTICAL INDUSTRY, and "OfficeMate/Examwriter (our EHR) experience preferred.
- This person plays a critical role since he or she is often the first and last person to engage with our patients, helping to make and create a lasting impression. This often sets the tone for the patient's perspective about our practice.
- Responsibilities include: making appointments, greeting patients, verifying insurance coverage, collecting payments, triage of calls, insurance billing and filing.
- Salary is very competitive.
- Other benefits include: contribution to office sponsored health insurance premiums, matching contribution to retirement plan, numerous paid holidays, sick/vacation time and personal time.
Typical office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 4:30.
We would love to add a consistent, reliable, self-starter, problem-solver, to our wonderful staff family.
Job ID: 247965154