Job ID: 216419648
Optical and/or Management Experience REQUIRED
Established optometry practice seeking leadership experienced in the optometry field for 10 amazing team members. Great opportunity for growth within the practice.
Understands, supports, and meets practice financial, compliance and operational growth objectives.
Requirements: Must know or learn quickly the inner workings of optometry, optical, vision/medical insurance, and HR.
1. Keeps staffing levels at target amount
.2. Trains and develops staff.
3. Ensures all selling standards are achieved by sales personnel.
4. Motivates positive atmosphere by being a role model and encouraging teamwork.
5. Provides communication to staff in regards to performance; provides Direction when improvement is required.
6. Leads weekly staff meetings.
7. Maximize staff skills with patient education & sales production
8. Ensures staff provides superior customer service to our patient base.
9. Maintains office budget.
1. Maintains and controls proper inventory levels.
2. Manages COGS and other financial benchmarks and the optical level.
3. Analyzes office performance data and makes recommendations to improve profitability.
4. Optimizes the flow of patients through the office.
5. Maintains all computer systems and software.
1.Develops in depth knowledge of the local marketplace.
2. Develops and executes a marketing plan for our practice via website, online presence,recall, and community involvement.
1. Attendance and punctuality. Set examples.
2. Fosters positive relationship with doctors, staff, and our partners.
3. Open to feedback.
4. Appropriated dress and grooming.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Exceptional customer service skills.
Vision Dynamics Optometric CenterView all 3 jobs