Job ID: 216336513
Seeking team player licensed optometrist who loves patient education and growing with the practice long term. Growing quickly means we are seeking an additional long term associate OD to continue growth with us. Our patients are generally healthy families who appreciate patient education and preventative measures. Our techs assist you with pretesting and most of our equipment is new within one year. Full scope, family oriented optometry with new automated ophthalmic equipment. We are seeking a win-win long term partnership in helping our patients thrive and practice grow. Teamwork and core values important – flexible on number and actual days you prefer. Most of our automated equipment is new, with optometric techs to support you and your patients. Ortho-K and deep interest in myopia management preferred, but not required.
• Diagnose and treat refractive disorders.
• Diagnose and treat ocular disorders caused by age-related illnesses.
• Examines, diagnoses, treats, and manages diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures.
• Identifies related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
• Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• OD Degree from ACOE approved College of Optometry
• State Optometrist License
• Ability to communicate with customers and teammates
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service
Vision Dynamics Optometric CenterView all 3 jobs