Job ID: 202517647
Currently seeking a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care.
This is a diverse comprehensive primary eye care position where you will see patients with a wide variety of refractive needs and provide both anterior/posterior segment care. Our offices have fully trained staff, including technicians, to assist you in delivering quality eye care. The technicians will gather the patient’s health and ocular history, along with pretesting, including auto refraction and K’s, tonometry, visual fields, acuities, stereopsis, color vision, and binocularity.
With this employment position you can enjoy the benefits of being a Doctor without the distractions of running the business. You will be given the freedom to treat to your comfort level and refer patients as you see fit and we will do all the insurance billing, credentialing, staff hiring & training, administrative work, etc. with no on-call or after-hours work.
With this employment position you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Convenient hours
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
Our mission is to help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible, Optometrists are at the heart of that mission, please reach out to learn more. Full and Part time positions available.