Job ID: 183688286
Our Practice is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for our Dallas practice. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
As one of our Doctors, the responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. You do not have to worry about running the business. No staffing issues, administrative work or headaches to take home with you after work.
You will also enjoy:
· Guaranteed generous base salary plus monthly bonuses
· Convenient hours
· Paid vacation, personal time off and holiday pay
· Comprehensive benefits package
· An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event
· Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
· A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
We know that people come first. We believe in empowering those we work with to do what’s right, and to put patient needs and quality of care above all. We surround ourselves with people who are committed to creating happiness every day, and who are energized to serve those we are uniquely qualified to help.
Please contact us if you’re interested in joining our team. We look forward to speaking with you!